Sunday, March 23, 2014

Zipper Braid

So Unique

This very unique and interesting braid is definitely only for people who want a bit of a challenge. I saw photos of this braid floating around Pinterest, We Heart It and Instagram for a while before I tried it. I thought it looked easy enough so when I tried it 3 times before getting it right (and still thinking it looked too messy) I just had to show it off! My friends, my mum and my mannequin head have all had to suffer as I repeat this braid and constantly have to restart it over and over again.
 
However, don't be put off because now I know how to do it it's easy and after a few stitches I can do it with my eyes closed.

I've seen lots of pictorials for this and they all looked too complicated and were hard to follow so here is the best video tutorial I could find: Cute Girls Hairstyles Zipper Braid


No comments:

Post a Comment